Pork Chops and SauerkrautFrom lisamariecr 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 (3/4 inch) thick pork chops shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 16 ounces sauerkraut shopping list
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons apple juice shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Brown chops on all sides and remove from pan.
- Add the garlic, onion, sauerkraut, caraway seed, apple juice, and salt and pepper to taste to the hot skillet.
- Saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Lay browned pork chops on top of sauerkraut mixture, cover, reduce heat to low and cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.