Apple Goat Cheese BruschettaFrom lisamariecr 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack 3 to 4 inches from the heat source.
- Toss together the goat cheese, apple, thyme, oregano, and pepper in a bowl; set aside.
- Arrange the bread slices on a baking sheet; toast the bread under the broiler until golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle the goat cheese mixture evenly over the bread slices.
- Return bread to oven to broil until cheese is softened, about 1 minute more.