Grilled Cheese Cinnamon and Apple SandwichFrom lisamariecr 5 years ago
How to make it
- Place a skillet over medium heat.
- Spread butter evenly and completely over one side of each bread slice.
- Arrange the apple slices on the unbuttered side of one of the bread slices.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon over the apples.
- Place the cheese slice atop the apples.
- Top with the remaining bread slice with the buttered side facing outward.
- Lie gently into the skillet.
- Cook sandwich on both sides until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side.