Baked Sweet Potatoes with Ginger and HoneyFrom lisamariecr 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the sweet potatoes, honey, ginger, oil, cardamom and pepper.
- Transfer to a large cast iron frying pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn the mixture over to expose the pieces from the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for another 20 minutes, or until the sweet potatoes are tender and caramelized on the outside.
The Cooklisamariecr Hanceville, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!