Cajun Spiced Pork ChopsFrom lisamariecr 7 years ago
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed dried sage leaves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 4 center cut pork chops shopping list
How to make it
- Mix paprika, cumin, black pepper, cayenne pepper, sage, and garlic salt on a plate.
- Liberally coat each pork chop with the spice mixture.
- Heat olive oil and several pumps of non-stick, butter-flavored spray in a large skillet over high heat.
- Place pork chops in the skillet, reducing heat to medium.
- Cook until the pork is no longer pink in the center, 8 to 10 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F.
The Cooklisamariecr Hanceville, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!