Green Bean Salad with FetaFrom lisamariecr 7 years ago
- 4 cups mixed baby salad greens shopping list
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, trimmed, cooked al dente and cut in half shopping list
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium-size bowl, combine greens, beans and cheese.
- Add oil, vinegar, juice, fennel seeds, salt and pepper; toss.
- Sprinkle with dried cranberries, if desired.