Apple Pie OatmealFrom sweetcuddle 4 years ago
How to make it
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan. Stir in oats and salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat 5 minutes.
- Microwave Directions: Combine water, oats, and salt in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover tightly with heavy-duty plastic wrap; fold back a small edge to allow steam to escape. Microwave on HIGH 2½ to 3 minutes; stir well.
- Top oatmeal with SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend, chopped apple and spice.
- Serving Size: 1 recipe
- Exchanges per Serving: 3 Starches
- For a creamier oatmeal, substitute skim milk for water; proceed as directed.
The Cooksweetcuddle SAULT STE MARIE, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!