Oat Bran PancakesFrom sweetcuddle 4 years ago
- * 1 cup oat bran hot cereal, uncooked shopping list
- * ½ cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- * ¼ cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- * ½ teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- * ⅛ teaspoon salt shopping list
- * 2 cups buttermilk shopping list
- * ¼ cup egg substitute shopping list
How to make it
- Heat nonstick griddle or frying pan over medium to medium high heat.
- Combine oat bran, flour, SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Beat together buttermilk and egg substitute in a small bowl with a wire whisk. Pour the egg mixture over dry ingredients. Stir together until ingredients are just blended and no large dry lumps appear.
- Pour approx. ¼ cup pancake batter onto hot griddle. Cook pancakes until puffed, browned and slightly dry around the edges. Flip over and cook other side until golden brown.
- Exchanges per Serving (2 pancakes): 1 Starch, 1 Fat-Free Milk
The Cooksweetcuddle SAULT STE MARIE, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!