Shrimp QuicheFrom kimichka25 4 years ago
- 1 Frozen Pastry Shell (or your own), ready to bake shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 C. whole milk shopping list
- 3/4 C. Finely Grated swiss cheese shopping list
- 3 oz. pancetta (you can also use regular bacon, cut into small pieces) shopping list
- 1/2-2/3 Pound raw shrimp (peeled and de veined , tails off), cut into 1/2 inch pieces shopping list
- 4 green onions (with tops), finely chopped shopping list
- Dash garlic powder shopping list
- Dash nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees
- Over medium heat, cook pancetta until it starts to brown (about 7 minutes)
- Add onions and shimp, sautee until shrimp is cooked (about 3-4 minutes), remove from heat.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, milk, garlic powder and nutmeg until well combined.
- Add 1/2 C. off the swiss cheese to the egg mixture. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 C. onto the bottom of the pastry shell.
- Spread the shrimp, pancetta and onions into the pastry shell.
- Pour in the egg mixture.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until it starts to puff up (it will sort of pull away from the sides of the shell), and browns on top.
- Remove and let cool a bit.