Thai Curried Crab Stir FryFrom macnatural 4 years ago
- 2 cups crab, about 500 grams shopping list
- 1 celery, cut into short lengths shopping list
- 2 spring onion, cut into short lengths shopping list
- 2 tbsp fish sauce shopping list
- 1 sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp curry powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup water or chicken stock shopping list
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- cloves crushed garlic shopping list
- crushed red pepper shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Clean the crab, remove the shell, cut into 6 pieces and lightly break the claws. Wash again and drain.
- 2. Heat the oil until hot, fry the garlic, red pepper, curry powder, fish sauce and sugar, stirring well. Add crab and chicken stock, turn heat up to high, stirring to combine with the sauce. Cover with a lid and continue cooking until done.
- 3. Add the celery and spring onion, stirring to combine.
- 4. When the vegetables are done, transfer to a serving dish, garnish with a sprig of celery and serve immediately.