Turkey Roll-ups And Mashed PotatoesFrom cougarwoman 6 years ago
- 8 slices deli turkey(sliced 10 -12) shopping list
- Stuffing (homemade (my fav) or store bought. shopping list
- gravy (store bought (I freeze left over gravey for this purpose)) shopping list
- mashed potatoes (homemade or store bought) shopping list
- Veggie of your choice shopping list
- Homemade rolls or store bought shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare stuffing according to pkg. or make homemade
- place appx. 1/4 C. stuffing in each slice of turkey and roll up
- Place seam side down in shallow baking dish
- Bake appx. 1 hour at 325 until stuffing is done..Keep turkey covered with gravy so it won't dry out.
- Prepare potatoes your favoriet way.serve with turkey roll-up and gravy and veggie of your choice..
- A fast and easy meal to prepare. I keep mashed potatoes in freezer for this purpose..
- This freezes well.and I make my version of T.V. Dinners.
- I use Beef as well from the Deli..cut not quite as thick as it tends to be tough..Make the same way as for the turkey-roll ups..and if you've never tried Beef & stuffing..mmmm..gotta try it too.yummy..