Dantes stuffed Infernos AKA Stuffed Jalapeo PeppersFrom blujayangel 4 years ago
How to make it
- a baking pan or grill stand depends on what you are doing with them.
- Depending on how you wish to stuff peppers you may want to slice the peppers open. Creating a boat like look. Remove the seeds.
- Or cut the caps off. And deseed this is harder. You will want to use a pepper roasting stand. When you’re ready to grill them or bake them. You may also need to use toothpicks. Desseding is where your time is spent.
- Combine scallions, bacon and cream cheese. Mix well.
- Scoop mixture into peppers. Top with a dab of butter and place in at 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or more. Depends on your oven.
- If using the pepper stand this is where you will need toothpicks. should be run through pepper so as it cooks it should not slid through stand.
The Cookblujayangel Fyffe, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!