Shrimp and Wild Rice QuesadillasFrom shecookstoconquer 5 years ago
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup peeled and deveined shrimp (thawed if from frozen) shopping list
- 1 TBSP taco seasoning shopping list
- 3/4 cup wild rice, cooked shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 8 tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Saute garlic, onion, and bell pepper in olive oil until it starts to brown.
- Add shrimp and seasoning. Cook until shrimp pink.
- Add rice and mix thoroughly.
- Heat skillet or griddle to medium-high heat. Rub cooking surface with olive oil and remove the excess with a paper towel.
- Place one tortilla on cooking surface, cover with cheese and add topping and then more cheese. Top with another tortilla.
- Cook one side until golden brown and cheese is melting.
- Flip and cook until golden brown.
- Repeat for rest of ingredients.
The Cookshecookstoconquer Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!