Cranberry Glazed Jerk TurkeyFrom carmenbigred 6 years ago
- 2- 3lbs. Boneless turkeys shopping list
- 4tbs. Windward Jamaican Style Wet Jerk season shopping list
- 4tbs. Windward Jamaican Style Mild or Hot Jerk marinade shopping list
- Cranberry Glaze: shopping list
- 2 bags Fresh Whole cranberries shopping list
- 2c. sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2c. water shopping list
- 2 Bloodoranges: squeeze juice to make 1/2c. shopping list
- 1/4ts. allspice shopping list
- May use any citrus available! shopping list
How to make it
- Rub each turkey with 2tbs. jerk season and marinade placed in an airtight container overnight.
- Meanwhile make Cranberry Sauce for Glaze!
- Water, juice, sugar, and orange halves allow to boil, then add cranberries. When berries begin to pop remove from heat, remove the oranges squeezing the remainder of juice, discard. Add allspice, allow to cool. Set aside 1 1/2c. for glazing! Place remainder in refrigerater for garnish.
- When ready to cook; place turkeys in the Rotisserie and cook for 2hrs. Or check with meat thermometer for doneness. Remove let rest for 15min. place on baking sheet lined with foil glaze turkeys and broil allowing to caramalize. Remove, slice, garnish with remainder of Cranberry Sauce. Enjoy!
- Will have Photo later!