chocolate doggies cookiesFrom huili 4 years ago
How to make it
- preheat oven oven to 140°C. line baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- sift top flour,corn flou and milk powder.
- whisk butter and milo for about 3mins at low speed. do not overbeat.
- put in the flour mixture and whisk for about 1min to form dough.
- divide dough into 10g each. put in 3 chocolate chips into each piece of dough and roll into balls.
- insert to 2pieces of koko krunch to form'ears', 2pieces of chocolate rice to form 'eyes' and 1 chocolate chip to form 'nose'.
- bake at 140°C for about 25-30mins
- leave to cool on the wire rack before storing into an airtight container.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- huili Singapore, SG
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookhuili Singapore, SG
- Not added to any groups yet!