Turkey Sweet Potatoe CasseroleFrom buttercup21 5 years ago
- 2 cups cooked, mashed sweet potatoes shopping list
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup Swanson® chicken stock shopping list
- 1 small onion, minced (about 1/4 cup) shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® condensed cream of chicken soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free) shopping list
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey shopping list
- 3 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional) shopping list
- Chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Stir the sweet potatoes, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and milk in a medium bowl. Spoon the sweet potato mixture around the inside edge of a 10-inch round casserole, forming a ring.
- Heat the stock and onion in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook until the onion is tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in the soup, turkey and water. Cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Spoon the turkey mixture into the center of the sweet potato ring.
- Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until the turkey mixture is hot and bubbling. Sprinkle with the walnuts and parsley, if desired.
- You can substitute chicken for the turkey.
The Cookbuttercup21 MA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!