Creamy white chicken chiliFrom trishdish26 6 years ago
- 1 pound CUBED boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 whole onion Chopped shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon crushed oregano leaves shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon cumin shopping list
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/4 Teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 14 oz can chicken broth shopping list
- 2 4oz. cans of chopped green chillies shopping list
- 2 15 oz. cans of Great Norther beans shopping list
- 1 Cup heavy whipping cream (NOT Cool Whip or whipped cream) shopping list
- 1 Cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Heat large pan with Olive oil
- Add cubbed chicken
- Add Chopped onions
- Add Garlic Poweder
- Saute until chicken is white and onions are tender.
- Transfer chicken mixture into a large pot
- Add Chicken Broth
- Add Cumin
- Add Oregano
- Add Black pepper
- Add Cayenne Pepper.
- Stir until blended
- Add drained unrised great northern beans
- Add Undrained chopped green chillies
- Do not add the whipping cream and Sour cream yet
- Heat on Medium high until boiling
- Reduce to a simmer.
- Continue simmering for 30 minutes covered.
- Stir in Whipping Cream
- Stir in Sour Cream
- Serve, Enjoy!
The Cooktrishdish26 Buffalo, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!