mouthwatering flanFrom fashiondiva156 4 years ago
How to make it
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2.In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt sugar until liquefied and golden in color. Carefully pour hot syrup into a 9 inch round glass baking dish, turning the dish to evenly coat the bottom and sides. Set aside.
- 3.In a large bowl, beat eggs. Beat in condensed milk, evaporated milk and vanilla until smooth. Pour egg mixture into baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil.
- 4.Bake in preheated oven 60 minutes. Let cool completely.
- 5.To serve, carefully invert on serving plate with edges when completely cool
The Cookfashiondiva156 Baldwin, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!