Mock CalzoneFrom ahappysoul 6 years ago
How to make it
- pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Prep a metal pan with a lip with canola spray oil - you can use a pizza pan or a roasting pan
- In a large bowl blend with a fork spinach, egg, cottage cheese, 2 oz. sauce, 1/4 cup cheese
- Turn out onto metal pan spreading evenly ensuring you have no holes or gaps ( it doesn't have to reach the edge)
- Spread remaining cheese over top
- Drizzle with remaining sauce as you would a streusel type cake
- Bake for about 20 minutes until cheese is golden and bubbly
- Allow to cool for at least 20 minutes before cutting.
- Excellent the next day cold. Slices will keep in refrigerator individually wrapped for at least a week
The Cookahappysoul Royersford, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!