Leg of Lamb - WeberFrom marksi 5 years ago
How to make it
- Crush at least 3 garlic cloves and mix with olive oil.
- Rub mixture over the entire leg of lamb.
- Leave for a few minutes (5) to absorb.
- Then rub freshly ground salt and pepper over the lamb.
- Prepare the Weber with a drop tray in middle and coal on either side. When coals are white, place lamb in the middle, on the grid over the drip tray. Put the Weber lid on, with vents open.
- Check from time to time. Cooking shoudl take 90min. Close vents to slow down cooking if needed.