Turkey and Stuffing CasseroleFrom donnaja1231 4 years ago
- vegetable cooking spray 1 (10.75 ounce) shopping list
- condensed cream of mushroom soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free) shopping list
- 1 cup milk or water shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots), thawed shopping list
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey shopping list
- 4 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix shopping list
- 1 cup shredded Swiss or cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 2-quart casserole with the cooking spray.
- Stir the soup and milk in a large bowl. Add the vegetables, turkey and stuffing and mix lightly. Spoon the turkey mixture into the casserole.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the turkey mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the turkey mixture. Top with the cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
The Cookdonnaja1231 Moffat, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!