Penne AribiataFrom mikeys 4 years ago
How to make it
- Peel and roughly chop garlic,
- Cut each chilli into about 4-5 pieces
- Boil saucepan of water and add a sprinkle of salt
- Heat olive oil in saucepan
- Grate cheese of your choice
- Ok add your pasta to the boiling water and set timer usually 12 minutes,add chilli and garlic to saucepan with olive oil and turn heat down so all the oils release out of the ingredients and cook till light brown,add tomato and chilli sauce and simmer until the pasta is ready,Drain pasta thoroughly and serve and add the aribiata sauce over the top,sprinkle cheese and add a sprinkle of Garlic salt and pepper.
- If you find garlic a touch sour add a touch of sugar.
- Tasty recipe and very quick,enjoy!!!
The Cookmikeys Bexhill-on-sea, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!