Easy Red Pepper And Artichoke DipFrom macsweetyz 4 years ago
- 1 8oz bar of Philadelphia Style cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 Cup of Chopped roasted red peppers. ( Jarred in the olive section or Gourmet food section ) shopping list
- 1/2cup artichoke hearts. ( Do not uses pickled or marinated ) shopping list
- 1/8 tsp granulated garlic shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp of salt shopping list
- 1 Tbsp dry parsley shopping list
- Optional* shopping list
- *1/2 Shredded artificial crab shopping list
How to make it
- Chop Red Peppers then add to a medium size mixing bowl.
- Chop artichoke hears then add to mixing bowl
- Remove cream cheese from foil wrapper and place in mixing bowl.
- Using a large fork smash & mix cream cheese, Peppers and Artichokes until soft and thoroughly blended. sprinkle in the remaining spices, Salt,garlic and parsley.
- If adding crab, gently stir crab meat until well mixed.
- transfer dip to a serving bowl & serve with a variety of crackers.
- Remember to keep dip on a bed of ice to keep it fresh and safe.
The Cookmacsweetyz Pueblo, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!