Eggplant And Zucchini With Whole Wheat PastaFrom btoepfer 4 years ago
- 1 large eggplant, chopped shopping list
- 1 large zucchini. chopped shopping list
- 1/2 small onion. chopped shopping list
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 4 Tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 clove Garlic, chopped shopping list
- 4 Large basil leaves, chopped (more or less to taste) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp Oregeno (more or less to taste) shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- Pinch of sugar shopping list
- whole wheat pasta for 2-4 people shopping list
- Provolone or parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat Olive oil in a large sauce pan on medium heat.
- Add garlic & onions. Cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add the vegetables, basil leaves, oregano, salt, pepper, & sugar.
- Heat over medium to a nice bubble. Lower heat, cover, and let simmer (stirring only occasionally).
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Serve hot vegetable mixture over pasta.
- Top with slices of provolone cheese or freshly grated parmesan.
- Don’t forget the garlic bread!
The Cookbtoepfer Ontario, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!