Monterey Chicken and rice QuicheFrom johnandwendy 7 years ago
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 13/4 cups water shopping list
- 1 box UNCLE BENS COUNTRY INN, chicken & vegetable rice shopping list
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables shopping list
- 1 9-inch deep dish ready to use pie crust shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese. shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- In large skillet, combined chicken, water,rice, contents of seasoning packet, and frozen vegetables, Bring to boil, Cover; reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, spoon mixture into pie crust
- In small bowl, beat eggs and milk, pour over rice mixture in pie crust, Top with cheese, Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
The Cookjohnandwendy Galesville, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!