Chicken Noodle CasseroleFrom johnandwendy 4 years ago
- 1 can 103/4 ounces CAMBELL'S condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup frozen broccoli flowerets, thawed shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken shopping list
- 2 cups hot cooked medium egg noodles shopping list
- 1/2 cup kernal corn, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded chedder cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Stir the soup,milk,butter,black pepper, broccoli, corn, chicken and noodlles in 2 quart casserole
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 mins or until hot, stir.
- sprinkle with chedder cheese and bake another 5 minutes.
- what i do to make the shredded chicken is take boneless skinless chicken breast , fry it with water until chicken isnt pink in the middle, then add done chicken in the blender,until its shredded
The Cookjohnandwendy Galesville, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!