Sausage or Spam Fried RiceFrom desifull 4 years ago
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 1 inch piece ginger, chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 3 Thai green chillies, chopped(optional) shopping list
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced shopping list
- 2 green onions, tops and stems separated and sliced diagonally shopping list
- 4 Oscar Meyer weiners or 1 can Spam shopping list
- 1 large bunch baby bok choy, leaves and stems separated and sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce shopping list
- 3 cups rice cooked and cooled(I used half white and half brown) shopping list
- 10 medium white mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oil in a wok and fry the ginger and garlic until it starts to get fragrant.
- 2. Add the green chillies, yellow onion, and white part of the green onion and fry until the onions get translucent.
- 3. Now add the weiners or Spam and fry until the meat gets a little browned.
- 4. Add the stems of the bok choy along with oyster sauce and both the soy sauces and mix well.
- 5. Add the rice and mix well so it is coated all over by the sauce and breaks up any lumps of rice.
- 6. Add the mushrooms and the tops of the green onions and the leaves of the bok choy and fry for 1 min until evenly mixed into the rice.
- 7. Now put in the sesame seed oil and turn off the stove before mixing it well into the rice.
- 8. Serve hot.