Dill Pork Chop MedleyFrom archosdome 7 years ago
- 4 pork chops shopping list
- 4 fresh dill stems shopping list
- 1 cup carrots shopping list
- 1 cup corn shopping list
- 1 cup broccoli shopping list
- 1/4 cup bannana peppers shopping list
- 2 tbsp. worchestshire shopping list
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 1 box parmesan couscous shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 350.
- in bakin dish place dill stems on bottom of dish and add lemon juice.
- put porkchops on the dill
- cover pork with carrots, corn, and broccoli.
- put banana peppers on top of vegetables.
- drizzle mustard and worchestshire over all
- cover with foil and bake 45 minutes.
- after 45 minutes, make sure pork is cooked, keep covered. follow directions for couscous (usually 5-7 minutes).
- serve with favorite cheese (ideally feta for this dish) and bread (ideally pita).
The Cookarchosdome Indianapolis, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!