Monterey Jack Chicken QuesadillasFrom azgranny 4 years ago
- 1 can (4.5 ounces) Swanson® Premium White Chunk chicken breast in water, drained shopping list
- ½ cup shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chiles shopping list
- ⅛ tsp chili powder (optional) shopping list
- 4 flour tortillas (8-inch), warmed shopping list
- Pace® chunky salsa shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the chicken, ¼ cup cheese, chiles and chili powder in a medium bowl.
- .Place the tortillas onto 2 baking sheets. Spread ¼ cup chicken mixture onto half of each tortilla to within ½-inch of the edge. Brush the edges of the tortillas with water. Fold the tortillas over the filling and press the edges to seal
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the filling is hot. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Serve with the salsa and sour cream.