Seven Layer Fiesta DipFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 1 can (16 oz) refried beans shopping list
- 1 container (16 oz) sour cream shopping list
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 2 c (8 oz.) shreaded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 c prepared guacamole shopping list
- 1 c chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 c sliced green onions shopping list
- 1/2 c sliced black olives shopping list
- tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- Spread refried beans in shallow serving dish.
- Mix sour cream and seasoning mix in small bowl until well blended.
- Spread over refried beans.
- Layer with cheese.guacamole,tomato,onions and olives. Serve with tortilla chips.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating2 people
yumm, I am getting hungry just looking at it. Love this stuff!laurieg in Wilmington loved it