Spicy Chicken Bulgogi PizzaFrom mamaeunbqq 5 years ago
- Spicy chicken Bulgogi from Mama Eun's Korean BBQ (1-2 Piece) shopping list
- marinara sauce (3 spoons) shopping list
- onion (1/4) shopping list
- Fresh bell pepper (1/4) shopping list
- Sliced black olive (1-2 oz) shopping list
- pizza dough or Pre-made Dough (1) shopping list
- mozzarella cheese (1/4) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Dice onion and bell pepper in a small size.
- 2. Cut the Spicy Chicken Bulgogi in a small size (putting big chuck will take more time to cook)
- 3. Preheat the oven to 450F
- 4. Put the dough on the table and spread the marinara sauce.
- 5. Put cutted chicken bulgogi pieces.
- 6. Put diced onion, bell pepper, and olive.
- 7. Put mozzarella cheese on top and put it in the oven.
- 8. Enjoy the Spicy Chicken Bulgogi PIzza!
The Cookmamaeunbqq LA, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!