Cereal Flake Corned Beef CasseroleFrom mrspita 4 years ago
- 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine shopping list
- 3 cups uncrushed whole wheat flakes shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cooked green beans shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1 pound can corn beef hash shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1- 10 1/2 ounce can condensed cream of chicken or celery soup shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 cup chopped American cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Drizzle melted butter over cereal and toss lightly with spoon to evenly coat flakes. Combine remaining ingredients and blend carefully.
- Spread 1/3 of the cereal flakes over bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Cover flakes with 1/2 the hash mix. Repeat ending with cereal flakes on top.
- Bake on oven for 40 mins or until heated through.