Homemade Chicken TornedosFrom sweetz7 6 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat Oven to 400.
- Cut up each Breat into halves.
- cut each havles in to strips bout a 1/4 inch thick .
- Put the strips into piles (Two halves should make three piles).
- After cutting up all the Chicken Take One Strip of bacon And Wrap around one pile of chicken (use more bacon if it's needed).
- Take out a Deep Pan and cover the bottom with Oil.
- Cut up Onions and Garlic Spread out along bottom of pan.
- Put the chiken wrapped in bacon into the pan and sprinkle some seasoning salt on top of each piece.
- Put Pan in the oven for 10 MINUTES.
- Flip them over.Cook For another 10 MINUTES.
- Broil for 5 MINUTES to crisp bacon.
- Serves 4 with 3 pieces each.
The Cooksweetz7 Mount Pearl, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!