Baby Carrots with Butter and CarawayFrom kitchenwitchcooks 4 years ago
- 4 tbsp. butter shopping list
- 1 tbsp. soft brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. dried caraway seeds shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1 lb. steamed baby carrots shopping list
- Melt butter in a pan. Add sugar, caraway seeds, salt and black pepper. Simmer gently, stirring constantly for 3 minutes. shopping list
- Serve baby carrots in a serving dish. Pour on caraway mixture and mix thoroughly. Serve hot as a side dish to roast or barbecued chicken. shopping list
How to make it
- http://treasuresfrommykitchen.net/ (under construction - ready soon!)
- Coming soon to my blogs - contests, free e-cookbooks, giveaways! Join today!
- And sign up for my newsletters with more recipes!
People Who Like This Dish 1
- kitchenwitchcooks Buffalo, NY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookkitchenwitchcooks Buffalo, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!