Chicken Chow MeinFrom louiskarol 7 years ago
- 2 tbsp virgin oil shopping list
- 1 cup sliced onion shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sliced celery shopping list
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 2 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 3 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cut in strips shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 cup minced scallions shopping list
- chow mein noodles shopping list
- Boiled white rice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a saucepan; cook the onions, celery, & mushrooms in it for 3 min.
- Add 1 cup of chicken stock, soy sauce, & chicken.
- Cook 5 min.
- Mix the cornstarch with the remaining stock & stir in the chicken mixture until thickened.
- Add the scallions.
- Arrange mixture over the noodles, which have been crisped in the oven.
- Serve with rice as a side dish.
The Cooklouiskarol Lower Sackville, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!