Peach Salsa DipFrom notquitevegan 5 years ago
How to make it
- Spread cream cheese in the bottom of a baking pan
- top with peach salsa
- add shredded cheese on top
- Put in 350 oven for approx 20 minutes or until top is melted and sides are bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips
- You can put the same pan in the microwave and nuke for approx 5 minutes.
- Single serving:
- Spread some cream cheese in the bottom of a bowl, cover with salsa, sprinkle cheese and microwave for a minute or so. Eat with tortilla chips.