Roasted Sweet Potato and Carrot PureeFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 1 lb. sweet potatoes,peeled and cut in 1/2" pieces shopping list
- 1 lb. carrots,peeled and sliced into 1/2" thick rounds shopping list
- 3 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1-1/2 Tbs lt brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 c chicken or vegetable broth shopping list
- 4 oz cream cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet,toss to combine the sweet potato and carrot pieces with oil,brown sugar and salt. Pour 1 c broth over vegetables.
- Bake until liquid is entirely absorbed and vegetables are caramelized,45-55 mins.,stirring once or twice during cooking
- Puree roasted vegetables in processor with cream cheese and the remaining 1/2 c broth. Return to pan to reheat. (Add more broth to loosen if needed). Garnish with chopped parsley!