Raghavdas LaddooFrom pveens 3 years ago
- INGREDIENTS: shopping list
- 2 cups fine semolina, shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar, shopping list
- 1 cup freshly grated coconut, shopping list
- 125 gms of Khoya/mawa/ Dried or Solidified whole milk, shopping list
- 1/4 cup pure ghee, shopping list
- 1 cup dry fruits, coarsely chopped almonds, cashew nuts, pistachios, rasins...., shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cardamon powder, shopping list
- 1 tablespoon milk, shopping list
- 1/2 cup dessicated, for decoration. shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Roast the grated coconut and mawa separately.Take care that they do not change the colour. Let the two come to the room temperature. 2. Then take half of the ghee and roast the semolina in it till it gives a peculiar smell of roasting. At this stage sprinkle milk on it, effervessence is seen and it is ready . Let it cool.
- 3. In a big bowl, now mix all the ingredients except for dessicated coconut.
- 4. Make laddoos, small balls,
- from the mixture.
- 5. Roll the laddoos in dessicated coconut. Serve.
- 6. Approximately twenty to twenty two laddoos can be made of medium sized. These laddoos can remain for four to five days when kept outside and if refrigerated they last for fifteen to twenty days.
- 7. Though high in calories the laddoos are tasty and delicious, sufficient to overcome hunger, very nutritious for kids......!!!
People Who Like This Dish 1
- pveens Mumbai, IN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔