Spicy Pork ChopsFrom foodiefreak 6 years ago
- 2 Tbsp butter or extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 4 thin cut pork chops, or any thin/medium thick pork cut shopping list
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes and Green Chiles, with juice shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 yellow squash or zucchini, cut into 'coins' or smaller into crescents shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat butter/oil in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add garlic and let brown, about two minutes.
- Season pork with salt, pepper and cumin.
- Place pork in pan, allowing one side to brown, about three minutes.
- Turn over pork.
- Dump in Rotel and squash, spreading it out around the pork and mixing it with the garlic.
- Cover and turn down heat by half.
- Cook until pork is cooked through, about eight to ten minutes.
- Serve immediately with rice or nothing at all. Makes a great low carb meal with a salad.