Tofu Stir FryFrom windy1950 4 years ago
- 1 cup uncooked extra long grain white rice shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1/4 head cabbage, shredded shopping list
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrot shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 (8oz) can mushrooms, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1 (16oz) can baby corn, drained shopping list
- 1 (8oz) pkg extra firm tofu, drained and cubed shopping list
- garlic powder, to taste shopping list
- salt, to taste shopping list
- black pepper, to taste shopping list
- soy sauce, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare rice per package directions. Set aside and chill until ready to use.
- Heat canola oil in a large heavy skillet or wok until very hot but not smoking.
- Start adding ingredients, one at a time, in the order given. Stir fry for a minute or two after each addition, using a spatula to stir and to keep food from sticking.
- Add rice last of all. Lower heat and cover pan; heat through and serve.
The Cookwindy1950 Flint, MI
The Rating1 people
simple, versatile and yummy! Thanks for sharing :)aluminum_chef in Montreal loved it