Cottage Cheese PaneerFrom cmcocktail 6 years ago
How to make it
- Add salt to curd and mix.
- Bring milk to a boil and add curd mixture and stir.
- Keep on fire till curd separates.
- Let it cool for a little while.
- Put a wet muslin cloth in the Cheese.
- mold and pour the mixture in it.
- Cover with the lid and press lightly so all the water drains out. Cool. Cut in slices and serve.
- (Chopped parsley, crushed garlic, crushed black pepper or roasted crushed cumin can be added to flavour the paneer).
People Who Like This Dish 1
- cmcocktail Karachi, PK
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcmcocktail Karachi, PK
- Not added to any groups yet!