Awesome Twice Baked PotatoesFrom angelabangela 4 years ago
How to make it
- Wash potato thoroughly.
- Bake in microwave or in oven (microwave is usually 5-8 min. depending on wattage. Be sure to poke holes in the potato before you cook!)
- Allow potato to cool slightly.
- Cut in half and scoop out insides, not going completely to the skin.
- Mash inside of potato with sour cream and ranch seasoning until smooth (if you need more seasoning or sour cream add it!).
- Spoon potato mixture back into potato skins.
- Top with cheese and broil for 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve with sour cream and green onion.