Herbed Pork TenderloinFrom gardener 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Trim pork tenderloin of excess fat.
- Spray pork with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread the fresh herb mixture over the top of the meat.
- Apply cooking spray to small shallow roasting pan and place pork in it,tucking thin end of tenderloin under to ensure even roasting.
- Roast until an internal thermometer reads 155 degrees, about 20-25 minutes,
- Allow to stand for 10 minutes, allowing the temperature to reach 160 degrees.
- Slice thinly.