Chicken AfritadaFrom mommylotte 4 years ago
- 1 kilo of chicken (preferably thighs or drumsticks) shopping list
- 3 medium sized potatoes ( peeled and cut into wedges ) shopping list
- 3 medium sized carrots ( cut into wedges ) shopping list
- 3 pcs bay leaves shopping list
- 2 cups of tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup of beef broth ( I used broth cubes) shopping list
- 1 cup of diced bell pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp of minced garlic shopping list
- 1 cup of chopped onion shopping list
- cooking oil shopping list
- salt shopping list
How to make it
- Saute garlic and onions.
- Add chicken and cook until the outer part turns light brown. (about 5mins)
- Add bay leaves and tomato sauce. Simmer for about 5minutes.
- Season with ground black pepper. Stir.
- Pour the beef broth and simmer for 30 minutes until the chicken tenders.
- Add in the carrots and potatoes. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Add bell pepper.
- Adjust the taste. Season with salt,pepper and sugar.
- Turn off heat. Serve with rice.
The Cookmommylotte Aichi Ken, Japan
- Not added to any groups yet!