Coriander Veggie BurritosFrom summerstorms 6 years ago
- 1 tbsp oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced yellow onions shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced red onions shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, chopped shopping list
- 2 carrots, julienned shopping list
- 2 cups broccoli florets, chopped into small pieces shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned shopping list
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 2 zucchini, julienned shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp ground coriander shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon or lime juice shopping list
- tortillas shopping list
- sea salt shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat the oil in a large skillet. Sauté the garlic and yellow onions for about 5 minutes, covered.
- 2. Add the bell pepper and 2 tbsp of water, cover and cook for 5 more minutes.
- 3. Add the carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, pepper, coriander, juice, and salt; cook until the mushrooms wilt.
- 4. Toast the tortillas in another pan or in the oven.
- 5. Arrange the red onion and zucchini on the tortillas, pour the sautéed veggies on top, and the roll each tortilla. Serve with a side of beans for a complete and nutritious vegetarian meal!