Glazed Pork Chops With Grilled NectarinesFrom stalwart 3 years ago
- Marinade: shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. honey shopping list
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp. oregano shopping list
- 4 4-oz pork loin chops shopping list
- 2 nectarines shopping list
- 4 cups arugula, trimmed shopping list
- 4 Tbsp. feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk marinade ingredients together. Place half of the marinade in a ziplock bag with pork chops. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Reserve other half of marinade for salad dressing.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill the pork chops until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees, about 7-8 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, pit nectarines and cut into 1/4-inch slices. Spray each side with cooking spray. Place on the grill and lightly grill (about one minute per side).
- Arrange arugula on four plates. Top with pork chop, grilled nectarine slices and feta. Drizzle the reserved, unused marinade over top. Serve warm.
- Nutrition facts (per serving): Calories: 336; Fat: 19g; Saturated fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 69mg; Sodium: 533mg; Carbohydrate: 13g; Fiber: 2g; Protein: 29g
- Diabetic Recipe - Heart Healthy Recipe - Gluten Free Recipe
The Cookstalwart Tulsa, OK
The Rating1 people
fantastic thanbks for sharing high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it