Perogy CasseroleFrom longstaffc 3 years ago
How to make it
- Grease casserole dish and spread frozen perogies on the bottom.
- In a frying pan fry onions, peppers and sausage or ham until onions and peppers are tender.
- Add this mixture to the top of the perogies and cover with the mushroom soup and milk.
- Mix enough to coat the perogies.
- If you find it needs more liquid you can add more mushroom soup as it cooks.
- Bake covered at 350F for 35 to 45 mins.
- Test perogies at 35 mins. to see if it needs more cooking time.