Pesto chicken wingsFrom lowcarber 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat ven to 400-420 degrees
- Place wings on baking pan (frozen or thawed)
- Brush Pesto sauce onto wings, and crack pepper over wings
- Flip over and pesto and pepper other side
- bake in oven for ten-15 minutes then flip
- Before putting back in oven spread more pesto and pepper on wings (the side facing up)
- continue baking for another 10-15 minutes, or until desired crispiness is reached.
- Remove form oven and serve.
- ** it is near impossibel to burn these babies as the pesto has so much oil in it- so if you like em crsipy, keep in over for as long as you like.
The Cooklowcarber Richmond, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!