Pineapple JuiceFrom tanwiratchada 5 years ago
How to make it
- To create this fresh and delicious juice recipe, please take out your juicing machine.
- I like to check that the machine is clean and sterile before using it, as it can collect dust while in storage.
- Next you will need to thoroughly clean and rinse your pineapple under cool running tap water.
- Moving forward, next trim the skin off of the pineapple, and then proceed to remove the hard core at it's center.
- Finally you will need to place a tall glass under the juice machine spout.
- Next cut your pineapple into pieces that can fit into your juicer, and then turn the machine on and begin feeding each piece into it one by one.
- Depending on the moisture content and freshness of your pineapple, they will generally yield juice equal to about 10% of their overall size.
- Pure pineapple juice can be really sweet, so you may want to garnish it with a cup of crushed iced, which will dilute it's sweetness slightly.
- Decorate your glass with an optional fresh mint sprig.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- tanwiratchada Bangkok, TH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔