shredded BBQ chickenFrom cyns33 3 years ago
How to make it
- Place 3 chicken breasts in the base of the slow cooker.
- In small bowl, whisk together the tomato paste plus 2 cans worth of water, the cider vinegar, mustard, and brown sugar. Add a little salt and pepper as you wish. Add the chopped onion and crushed garlic to the sauce.
- Pour sauce over chicken breasts. Set slow cooker to high and cook for 4-6 hours.
- When chicken is finished in the slow cooker, scoop it out into a bowl and using 2 forks, “pull it” apart.
- Scoop some sauce from the slow cooker and add until reaches your desired ‘sauciness.’
- Serve on slider sized rolls/chicken taco, etc. and enjoy!
- You could certainly use store bought BBQ sauce for even faster prep.
The Cookcyns33 Norton, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!